Monday, December 29, 2008

Sigh... Another one has come and gone.

I think the whole world is joining together is a collective SIGH. The Christmas season has past us again for another year. Farewell to 2008, hello 2009.

I love this time of year, and I love spending time with all our family - but wowza I'm beat. We hosted my side of the family this year, and it was SO much fun. The meal turned out fantastic, which considering it was my first time hosting, I was pleased about. We played game after game, which honestly is probably my favorite part of Christmas. Even after being told "I stink at spelling" I showed them all by whooping them all in Upwords! Pit was a loud roaring good time also.

Once again, Grady was showered with gifts. My only "not me" for this Monday is that I definitely did not succeed in "not spoiling" him! But, we are beyond thankful for everyone generosity and are encouraged by the fact that he is a much loved baby.

As promised, here are a few pictures of our celebrations for your viewing pleasure.








No comments: