Sunday, December 14, 2008

I noticed today that its been almost a week since I posted. Technically, I have an hour and half before its Monday again - but I thought I should at least post something in between my "Not Me's". What to write.. what to write... oh I know. I got Grady weighed last week (on Monday actually) and he was *drum roll please* a whopping 23 pounds and 13 oz or so. Technically he was 24 pounds even while wearing his shirt and diaper, so when you factor that out I would guess he was around that weight. At seven months, he was 23 pounds and 4 oz, meaning he's only gained nine or so ounces in two months. However, he did grow a little under an inch in length coming in at 29 1/2 inch's. I guess that when you are constantly on the go, except for when you are sleeping, you don't gain as quickly :D. Ah, we love our little into everything G-man.

Other than that, things are pretty normal and steady around here. He has yet to pull our Christmas tree down, which is fantastically good.

Tune in Tomorrow. I will post some stories that are quite the doozy tomorrow :D

No comments: