Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update and new pics of G-man!

Just a quick update. We did have our u/s done today, but honestly it wasn't the greatest experience... They didn't even let ME see, let alone Dan near the room. So we defiantly don't have any cute pics (booo, I know). She wouldn't give me any news and just said I need to speak with my Dr (coldly I might add). I figure no news is good news and this point and will be checking in with my Dr. tomorrow to hopefully have a brief phone conversation regarding the results.
_____________________________________________
On a brighter note :D I got a new camera. Its a Canon Rebel Xsi. You could say I'm and tad bit MORE than excited about it. Right now I'm trying to teach myself some fun techniques, and am getting some cute pictures. So for your viewing pleasure, here are some new pictures of our little man who we love so much :D



1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

I so remember some of our u/s with G. We had some cold technicians too - we have requested one of the ones we really liked for today's u/s...here's to believing we'll get her!