Friday, May 29, 2009

Its offcial

Its official, everything is A-OK. I finally recived the results and they said that our baby is 100% normal, healthy and thriving. They don't know why it happened, but they all say that we have no reason to worry to expect it to happen again.

And with that good news, we are off of our vacation bright and early tomorow morning. As I speak, I am busy packing our little man up for his week long stay with his Grandma and Gradpa Falk. I can't say I'm looking forward to leaving him (ok, I'm dreading it), but I am beyond excited for Chelles wedding in Cuba.

So see you all in a week!

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

We are SO glad to hear that & have been praying for you all day! I am also disgusted with your soonographer's response & stress she caused you!!!!

Anyways, have an amazing time away!!!