Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We interupt this blogging hiatus....

To bring you an update! Finally :D Yup, its been a while since I posted a new story, or tid bit of info on our family. Why you ask? Well, quite frankly I don't know why. I've been busy... reading. Yup, I got into a few new good books, and in my spare time rather than post something for your reading pleasure I've had my nose buried a book. Which books you ask? Well, I'll tell you! The most recent one I just finished was

This one is historical fiction, that centers on the life of an African child who is abducted by slave traders. Basically it follows her life through the struggles and the triumphs that come with having your life stolen. In a lot of ways it is heartbreaking, but in others it is incredibly empowering. Overall, a very good read!
_____________________________________________________
Onto other news. Grady is almost 11 months. I can't help but keep thinking "last year at this time I was..." We have started planning a little birthday party for him, which will be small but fun. He is almost walking, but not quite. He IS sleeping through the night every night, which makes me a very happy mommy! Overall, he is happy, healthy, and still our amazingly cute, sweet and fun little man!

______________________________________________________




1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Good to see you're back! Have been missing your posts lately! G sure looks adorable! 11 months hey? It sure does go quickly now wouldn't you say?