Monday, May 31, 2010

New Endevours

I think a lot of moms come to a post baby cross roads in their lives. They have these beautiful little bundles of joy, are able to stay home with them for a full year (Thank you Canada!), and then its time to come with a plan as to how your going to be a full time mommy, make some moola, and find satisfaction and purpose in both.
When I made the choice to get into social work, I did it before I had kids of my own. My dilemma is that I don't know that I can give 100% to both... wait, scratch that. I know I can, many many do. But I don't know that I WANT to.

So, I've been dabbling in some new ideas. Hence my new passion and project - Photography. I am by all definitions of the word and amateur. But I am learning, practicing and am building on a dream I've been thinking about for years. Here's some pics of my beautiful pregnant sis, Rachelle. She was a very patient model! And I think we got a few gooders. So for your viewing pleasure, photoshoot # 1 ever!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amelia Wilson Photography said...

Learning about photography is so much fun!! It is amazing! I love these photos! I am from the amateur group, I am following you now!